Re: ECCN Request - GCC

On Feb 2, 2006, at 11:28 AM, sjhill@realitydiluted.com wrote:

I'm trying to determine if we can export the GNU GCC product. Can you
please let me know if it contains any encryption?

You mean besides the documentation itself which is cryptic at times? No.
IIRC, there some one way hashes used, but no encryption. Your question
is amusing considering everyone in the entire world has access to the
source code. You do realize that, right?

As a "customer", I consider your documentation spectacular...