NewYork Times job offer

MyFairPay INC.

International company provides the unique opportunity for part-time or full-time job.
This is not a marketing, no initial expenses!
Don't miss your chance to make an extra profits.

Our vacancies

We are a company that specializes in sales since 2001.We are looking for financial assistants who will be responsible to accept payments from clients through Paypal, bank transfers, money order or personal check since these are the most popular methods of payment, but is not available in several regions of Europe. Paypal protects sensitive information using state-of-the-art encryption, so your data is not available to anyone Paypal's risk models help detect and predict fraudulent transactions-before they affect the business. PayPal also fights chargebacks. You can make 10% commission from every transfer you will receive through your Paypal or Bank account in relation to our business. The rest needs to be transferred to our company's representative by Western Union, all Western Union and PayPal fees are paid by us.On average you will be making 1500 USD a week. To begin working together we will need your resume and contact information, sent to <myfairpayjob@msn.com>.

MyFairPay INC.