Re: Problem with gfortran or did I messsed up GMP installation?

Quoting Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@libertysurf.fr>:

So, the question is, did I broke something by attempting to have both
32-bit and 64-bit GMP library installed simultaniously?  Did I miss
anything needed to have both 32-bit and 64-bit GMP available on the
system?

Do not install both 32-bit and 64-bit GMP, you only need one of them: sparc-sun-solaris2.* compiler -> 32-bit GMP sparc64-sun-solaris2.* compiler -> 64-bit GMP.

I did some additional testing. I can reproduce the problem *only* on UltraSPARC-IIe machine. If I run the program on any other machine, it runs correctly.

Also, if I statically link program on UltraSPARC-IIe machine, it doesn't run on any other machine. If I statically link it on any other machine, it runs correctly on UltraSPARC-IIe. Hmmmm...

I've filled bug report with more information. This might or might not be the bug in gcc/f951, since obviously there are many more components involved (gmp, mpfr, Solaris system libraries, the processor itself, or any combination). The bug ID is 25998 for those interested.

---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.