This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap failure on sparc*-sun-solaris2.10
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caipclassic dot rutgers dot edu>
- Cc: zackw at panix dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 22:31:43 -0500
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap failure on sparc*-sun-solaris2.10
- References: <200601250329.k0P3T85Q006113@caipclassic.rutgers.edu>
On Jan 24, 2006, at 10:29 PM, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
I'm getting the following new bootstrap failure on both
sparc-sun-solaris2.10 and sparc64-sun-solaris2.10 when using cc for
At least some of this (e.g. bitmap_zero_bits) is due to uses in static
inline functions where "inline" gets defined to nothing for !GCC and
therefore the function is not eliminated. I made some progress by
build/vec.o build/ggc-none.o $(BUILD_ERRORS)
Not this issue again :(.
I thought I fixed it the last time it came up.