Re: insv vs one-bit fields

> Write a small test that is supposed to use one of the set-bit insns.
> Verify that it does before and after the patch.

The m68k indeed starts using BFINS with constants in one-bit
bitfields, where it didn't before.  It still uses BFINS for larger
bitfields, as before.  So, it will still function correctly (I checked
the 68020 manual) although it might be less optimal (it's a byte
longer than ORI, not counting the load/stores needed for volatiles)
for non-volatile bitfields.

The ia64 build is still running, but I expect it would do something
similar if it doesn't already have an explicit check for that.