Re: Example of debugging GCC with toplevel bootstrap

Richard Kenner wrote:
    I've seen many people saying not wanting something to go away, but
    that something is not proposed by Paolo to disappear.

Can you say *exactly* what those two different things are because I'm confused?
Thanks.

MRS and Eric Botcazou objected strongly against not being able to build a 1-stage GCC with --disable-bootstrap. And that's never going to happen.

Paolo