This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: Forward declaration issue on gcc 3.4.3(New)
- From: Jian-ping dot Hui at sybase dot com
- To: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- Cc: <Jian-ping dot Hui at sybase dot com>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-help at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 09:16:37 +0800
- Subject: RE: Forward declaration issue on gcc 3.4.3(New)
Thanks a lot for your help.
-----"Dave Korn" <email@example.com> wrote: -----
To: <Jian-ping.Hui@sybase.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
From: "Dave Korn" <email@example.com>
Date: 01/17/2006 07:04PM
Subject: RE: Forward declaration issue on gcc 3.4.3(New)
> Now my question is: Why there are such difference between the two version
This is a VFAQ. See http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.4/changes.html#cplusplus
> Could I compile b.cpp by simply changing some compiler options?
No, you will have to fix the invalid code to be fully compliant with the
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....