Re: Status and rationale for toplevel bootstrap (was Re: Example of debugging GCC with toplevel bootstrap)

> Fourth, because toplevel bootstrap is a prerequisite for many further
> cleanups and improvements, including moving libgcc to the toplevel and
> bootstrapping libada.

For my information, what point is there in boostrapping libada ?

BTW, it seems that ADAFLAGS (and BOOT_ADAFLAGS) are no longer passed
properly with the current makefiles, e.g:

make BOOT_ADAFLAGS="-gnatpg" \
     CFLAGS="-O2" \
     STAGE1_CFLAGS="-O0 -g" bootstrap

will build the compiler with -gnata, which is incorrect.
(I used configure --disable-libada is that makes a difference).

Arno