Re: Pending bugs for GNU

On Saturday 14 January 2006 01:42, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
> Could someone check the bugs that depend on #21824?  They have been
> pending for several months now with no activity, and it is kinda bad
> karma not having GCC working on the GNU system.

The usual process is that you post them to the gcc-patches mailing
list for review.  And if they are approved, you can commit then or
you can ask someone to commit them for you.  As far as I can tell,
you have never posted the patches.  At least, there is no sign of
that in the PR audit trails.

Gr.
Steven