This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Problem with gfortran or did I messsed up GMP installation?
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Aleksandar Milivojevic <alex at milivojevic dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 19:11:48 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem with gfortran or did I messsed up GMP installation?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> So, the question is, did I broke something by attempting to have both
> 32-bit and 64-bit GMP library installed simultaniously? Did I miss
> anything needed to have both 32-bit and 64-bit GMP available on the
Do not install both 32-bit and 64-bit GMP, you only need one of them:
sparc-sun-solaris2.* compiler -> 32-bit GMP
sparc64-sun-solaris2.* compiler -> 64-bit GMP.