VCG and cfg.vcg display

gcc dumps a vcg file to represent the CFG, but I can't find a site to download VCG source and compile it.

I did a little search online and understood it's about GPL licence for VCG. Can someone tell me where to it work? --I just want to display the cfg.vcg files.

A related question is "does gcc developers plan to provide a callgraph.vcg functionality?"

Thanks,
Sean