Re: Installing GCC 4.1-20051223 on FreeBSD 6 failed

What parameter do I put into loader.conf to do that? I did some googling and the kern.maxdsiz parameter I found a reference to didn't work. Where do I find that information?

If I were going to compile it with the Doug Lea malloc, would I need to recompile GCC?

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
Webmaster
NPC International, Inc.