Error -- Question Not Submitted

Dear gcc@gcc.gnu.org,

Your question was not submitted to the helpdesk because of a problem:

You need to register online at http://ccgi.rowley.co.uk/support/ before you
can submit new questions via e-mail.

Why is this?  To provide better tracking of user issues and because we need to
reduce the number of spam messages that enter our e-mail support system.

You do not need to register to sumbit a question using our "Ask a Question"
form, you only need to register if you want to send new questions by e-mail.

You can send questions to us using a web interface at
http://ccgi.rowley.co.uk/support/.

Please re-submit your request again after correcting the above error,
or visit http://ccgi.rowley.co.uk/support/ to submit your question online.