Re: Bootstrap failure on Linux/x86-64 in Ada

> Yes, but it provides no way to set them globally.  That means, if
> something is written in Ada, it has to be in gcc/ada, and if you want to
> change some parameter you more or less have to invoke `make' from the
> gcc/ada directory.

Well, I'm afraid you've lost me...

What is T_ADAFLAGS used for if as you say there is no way to set it globally ?

> I think this is too difficult to clean up, so I am quite inclined to
> revert this part of the patch.

Which part exactly are you referring to ?

Would there still be a way to specify ADAFLAGS and BOOT_ADAFLAGS if you
revert your change (that's an important capability that has been broken
back and forth in the past) for instance ?

Arno