Re: htsearch broken?

Jonathan Wakely wrote:

> Please note this is NOT, I repeat NOT, a GCC users list - this is a GCC
> developers list.  There have been several mails sent via nabble.com
> to this list that should have been sent to gcc-help instead.
>
> jon

Jon,

Sorry for the confusion. I just corrected the info on Nabble, and I quoted your remarks in the description. The url is now: http://www.nabble.com/gcc---Dev-f1157.html

Nabble will develop a feature that will allow a user like you to correct this type of mistake by yourself. It will be kind of like wiki. But for now, thanks again for pointing this out.

Regards,

Will L
Nabble.com
--
Sent from the gcc - Dev forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/htsearch-broken--t704225.html#a1884523