This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Issue with find_tail_calls
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Nov 05 20:12:32 EST
- Subject: Re: Issue with find_tail_calls
> if (!is_gimple_reg_type (TREE_TYPE (param))
> ! || !tree_ssa_useless_type_conversion_1 (TREE_TYPE (param),
> ! TREE_TYPE (arg)))
Seems reasonable. These are the conversions we strip across
move statements. Which is about the same for what we'd want
across a return.
What about the other cases where this would apply? I can't think of any
cases where checking the lang hook directly is correct. Can you?