Re: Register Allocation

Andrew MacLeod wrote:
> It must be the season for this sort of thing :-)

I have not yet read the entire document, but I would very much like to
applaud both the goal of improving register allocation, and the spirit
in which you've approached it: in particular, posting a design and
getting comments before starting implementation.

I'm glad to see that strategy taking hold as a general approach for
major development initiatives. :-)

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC