This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Link-time optimzation
- From: "Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo at libero dot it>
- To: "Mark Mitchell" <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 01:26:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: Link-time optimzation
- References: <437BB214.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> wrote:
Thanks for woking on this. Any specific reason why using the LLVM bytecode
wasn't taken into account? It is proven to be stable, high-level enough to
perform any kind of needed optimization, and already features interpreters,
JITters and whatnot.