This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Link-time optimzation
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: mark at codesourcery dot com (Mark Mitchell)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org (gcc mailing list)
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:56:13 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Link-time optimzation
> Some of us (Dan Berlin, David Edelsohn, Steve Ellcey, Shin-Ming Liu,
> Tony Linthicum, Mike Meissner, Kenny Zadeck, and myself) have developed
> a high-level proposal for doing link-time optimization in GCC. At this
> point, this is just a design sketch. We look forward to jointly
> developing this with the GCC community when the design stabilizes.
One more thing is that we still have a huge amount of type mismatch bugs
which cause any proposal to go bonkers anyways.