This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Syntax question
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:38:29 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Syntax question
> Is this valid C or C++? I am getting a syntax error when
> compiled as C++ but not C.
> int f()
> int x, y, ;
I am getting a syntax error with the C front-end but not with the
C++ front-end. This is definitely a bug as this is invalid C++ also.
This is a regression from at least 3.4.0 as 3.3.3 works but 3.4.0 does
not reject it.