Re: Adding the D programming language

> Is it plan to add the D language in the ones that
are supported by
GCC
> by default?

I have been following the D language for some time.
In many ways it mirrors my own ideas on language
design.  In my oppinion the biggest thing holding it
back is the lack of good tools.

If some folks are interested we should talk to the D
people and suggest an acceptable D frontend.

I for one would be willing to pitch in.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs