RE: Cross compile, no grmic/grmiregistry

>Rui> May I ask why it has to be native in order to generate
>jv-convert,
>Rui> grmic, etc?
>
>I think I wrote that code, but I don't remember the reason for this.

Is it because grmic/grmiregistry is not working well on windows yet?
I have used Thisiscool gcc 4.0.2 to test a sun's RMI example, I managed
compile RMI server/client ok, but everytime I run them, a constructor
exception is
thrown.

If that is the case, I would be probably better off that way earlier.

>Rui> Also if I replace the section in "libjava/Makefile.am" with the
>Rui> following, will that work?
>
>You can always give it a try.

Thanks a lot, I will give it a go and will post the result tonight.

Rui