Re: Question on proposed use of "svn switch"

* Richard Kenner:

> Here's what I need to do and I welcome suggestions: one of the working
> directories I have is the FSF GCC repository (from HEAD), but the
> gcc/ada subdirectory is the AdaCore repository.  For cvs, what I do in
> gcc/CVS/Entries is delete the line for "ada" and then checkout the AdaCore
> repository into there.  What's the way to do this in svn?

Just apply the "svn switch" trick, and check out that single directory
from the AdaCore CVS tree?  (Assuming that AdaCore continues to use
CVS.)

If this results in unwanted output from "svn status", we probably
should set the svn:ignore property on the dummy directory
svn+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/emptydir to "*".