Re: [GCC] - new mirror site

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005, Frank Ned wrote:
> I have space to mirror GCC.
>
> What I need do to contribut with GCC project?
>
> name of the server: absoluta.org
> path to the GCC mirror: /gcc
> country/city: Brazil/Brasília

Thanks for the offer to mirror our site.  http://absoluta.org/gcc does not
seem to exist yet, and when I tried ftp://absoluta.org/gcc with Mozilla, I
got an error message that said "530 login incorrect".

Once you've set up the mirror, would you mind sending us a patch for
http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html?

If you want to contribute to the GCC project in other ways, the following
two URLs probably are the most useful ones:

  http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/
  http://gcc.gnu.org/contribute.html

Cheers,
Gerald