Re: A couple more subversion notes

Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr@integrable-solutions.net> wrote:

> I'm looking forward to solutions that lower the entry barrier,
> specifically with repect too OpenSSH, diff and svk.

I'm going to write something in the wiki about svk. There's much FUD spreading
in this thread.
DanJ put up a wiki page on the OpenSSH configuration (which really could be
found with 3 minutes of googling, which is shorter than writing a mail asking
information about it [not speaking of you, gaby]). It might end up being not
strictly necessary if DannyB sets up a read-only svn:// repository (no SSH
required), but I'm sure that a release manager as you wants to have very fast
ssh connections to gcc.gnu.org also for other reasons.
I don't seem to recall that there was an unresolved/unclear issue about "diff".
Would you refresh me?

Giovanni Bajo