Re: A couple more subversion notes

Diego Novillo wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 October 2005 14:36, Daniel Berlin wrote:
>

>>Well i guess i should aks the harsh question, which is, are these
>>advantages enough for you guys, or should we just not move?
>>
> I vote 'move'.

I've never used subversion -- this is the first time I know of that I've
typed "svn".  I hate upgrades.  Their cost is always bigger than
expected, even if you take that fact into account.  (A variant of
Hofstdater's law...)

And, yet, I think we should move.

We've discussed this extensively at CodeSourcery, and I think everyone
is uniformly in favor.  The superior branch facilities are a key
benefit.  You got us through the Bugzilla transition, and that's working
well.  Make it happen.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC