Re: A couple more subversion notes

> Yes, I just put some notes about how to do that on the wiki.  Though try
> using a local rsync copy of the svn repository for initial sync - it seems to
> take ages if going over ssh+svn.

Luckily, only one person needs to do it. We can then simply produce a
tarball of the .svk/local dir, let people download that, and you can add
that to your depotmap.

(i'm told by svk developers and users that this will work).

Richard Guenther actualy had a nice idea, which is to have three or four
of these

1. Full history
2. 4.0+
3. 3.4+
4. just HEAD

I'm happy to do this to get people started.