Re: A couple more subversion notes

But if it's not a win for most of us, we probably shouldn't do it.
There is no perfect revision control system.  None of the currently
production quality open source ones are any better.

I think it is natural that people start asking questions when they are getting ready for the real thing. I think everybody is going to pleased with the transition after a few weeks.

I was pleased when I moved my projects from CVS to arch, after one or two weeks. And if I was pleased with arch, I guess it cannot go worse with subversion...

I also have a question though. Is it possible to only mirror a few given branches when setting up an svk repository? For me, for example, local branches off the release branches and mainline would be more than enough (and would allow me to get rid of the script I just described to FX in the other thread...), and would save me presumably 4 gigs.

Paolo