Re: [Fwd: ezmlm warning]

Paul Thomas <paulthomas2@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> Is this spam, a temporary glitch at gcc-central or what?  I checked my
> mailbox and all is well.

This type of message is best sent to overseers@gcc.gnu.org; thanks.

As far as I can tell, e-mail messages to you are going through fine.
You are still on the fortran mailing list.  We only have a few days of
e-mail logs--they don't go back to October 5, so I don't know what was
happening back then.  It may have been a glitch of some sort, although
I haven't seen this sort of glitch before.

Ian