This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Linker error about relocation
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>
- To: Eric Fisher <joefoxreal at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 13 Oct 2005 10:28:36 -0700
- Subject: Re: Linker error about relocation
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Eric Fisher <email@example.com> writes:
> Sorry, maybe it's not appropriate to put this question here. But I need help.
> Porting gcc involves the relocation and BFD porting. I've added some
> relocate type.
> But after linked, the address is not correct. Are there any documents
> about the relocation. And what should I do?
This question would be more appropriate on the binutils mailing list.
The best I can suggest is the documentation on BFD relocation handling
in bfd/doc/bfdint.texi. Unfortunately you will discover that it's a