This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: rsync access seems to be broken
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Volker Reichelt <reichelt at igpm dot rwth-aachen dot de>
- Cc: overseers at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:08:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: rsync access seems to be broken
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2005-10-12 at 09:14 +0200, Volker Reichelt wrote:
> since two days I cannot synchronize my gcc repository using rsync
> anymore. Nothing happens and after a some time I get the following
> error message:
> rsync: read error: Connection reset by peer (104)
> rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(584)
> Could somebody please have a look?
The rsync ports are currently being firewalled by the router.
I sent a request to redhat to have the rsync ports opened.
Sorry about that.