regression hunt setup

***********************
Warning: Your file, reghunt.20051010.tar.bz2, contains more than 32 files after decompression and cannot be scanned.
***********************

I've been tweaking my regression hunt setup to make it more idiot-proof
and have attached the result as a tarball, not quite ready for a patch
for contrib/.  This includes: generic regression hunt scripts suitable
for any project; scripts specific to updating (from CVS), building, and
testing GCC; and examples of files for specific hunts that can be tried
on powerpc64-unknown-linux-gnu and i686-pc-linux-gnu.

These scripts use a list of patches generated from information gleaned
from the gcc-cvs mailing list archive.  I have processed data from that
mailing list starting with 2002-01, but the tarball contains only the
data for 2005; let me know if you'd like the earlier stuff, generating
it takes a long time.  I plan to have scripts ready for Subversion by
the time we switch over.

If at least a couple of people try this and like it I'll propose adding
it to contrib/.  Happy hunting!

Janis