Re: [RFC] propagating loop dependences from trees to RTL (for SMS)

On Sep 22, 2005, at 7:39 PM, Kenneth Zadeck wrote:

I will pull a patch together tomorrow. There is currently nothing in the code for keeping the region stuff up to date as changes are made to the cfg. For most changes this would not be hard, but for some it is really hard.

OK. I've code (about 6 months old) to keep loop info update during jump threading. I couldn't finish that work to keep loop info upto date from very beginning till end at that time. But now, I am seeing some day light, so hopefully I'll get back to it soon.

-
Devang