Re: On which platforms is -fvisibility supported?

Mike Stump wrote:

On Thursday, September 22, 2005, at 05:42 PM, Jonathan Turkanis wrote:

Looking into it further, I've found:

From Bugzilla Bug 23628:
> ------- Additional Comment #9 From Mat Marcus 2005-08-29 20:44 [reply]
> Sorry, I was a bit sloppy--I didn't remove all intermediate layers
> from my test environment. I will explore this further. In any case,
> if I explicitly invoke g++ -fvisibility=hidden t.cc && ./a.out the
> "Oops" case is encountered.

Yup, as expected. I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of this and hopefully help you understand gcc better.

You can call it "getting to the bottom of this" if you want -- it's only marginally related to my original question.

--
Jonathan Turkanis
www.kangaroologic.com