Re: RFA: pervasive SSE codegen inefficiency

On Sep 19, 2005, at 9:15 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
On Mon, Sep 19, 2005 at 05:33:54PM -0700, Dale Johannesen wrote:
Do you have any constructive suggestions for how the RA might be fixed,
then?

Short term? No. But I don't see this as a short term problem.

OK. Unfortunately, it is a short term problem for Apple. I don't know how to
fix it in the RA and it looks like nobody else does either, so I'll have to do
something local, I guess. (Thanks Daniel and Giovanni, suggestions for
incremental updates that don't address this problem are not really what I
was looking for here.)