Re: RFC: dbxout_type rewrite

The only issue I can see is that someone who uses an older versions of Mac OS X but don't have
access to the newer GDB because building Apple's version of GDB is a little harder than
building than gcc. If you provide a gdb version which is runnable on All of Mac OS X,
this becomes a little mute, like the new cctools and stuff.

I think you mean "moot", and it isn't because anyone else that wants stabs debugging would still need to change their debugger. Now, most people use dwarf, but the problem is still there. If people think it wouldn't be that much of a problem then I'm all about getting this patch in.

-eric