This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada testsuite issues with c74004a, c940010, c94002f, and c94002g... (and more?)
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: Christian Joensson <christian dot joensson at gmail dot com>,gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 19:13:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada testsuite issues with c74004a, c940010, c94002f, and c94002g... (and more?)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Ada is quite broken right now - see also:
Right, sorry about that.
I was almost ready to commit the fix on friday, but got stuck because
someone was doing a long cvs operation locking any other use, so
I had to leave before being able to commit the change.
I should be able to get to it on monday, assuming cvs is available then.