Consulting Opportunity - Ph.D. Preferred

Dear Business Professional,

I?m writing you today because I?d like to invite you to list your CV or resume with our expert witness referral service. There are literally in excess of 2 million litigation cases filed each year which require industry-specific expertise of individuals such as yourself who are in a position to provide support, advise counsel, and navigate through the volumes of information on which these cases are based ? all at very lucrative hourly rates. Expert Witness Bank, the world?s premier referral service, actively markets your skills to legal industry and charges no fees upon engagement. Expert Witness Bank will notify you whenever a project becomes available which is suitably matched to your expertise.

Please visit www.expertwitnessbank.com/info.html and learn more about the benefits of joining our premier network.

As an Expert Witness Bank member you will be able to upload your resume and list all areas of your expertise. You will also have the opportunity to upgrade to our Premium Membership program and receive weekly notifications of every active case for which we are currently seeking experts. For more information and to receive our special introductory rate for 1st-time members, visit www.expertwitnessbank.com/info.html.

Please list with us only if you are a qualified expert in your field.  Your listing will be declined otherwise. As I have reached you directly however, I apologize in advance if I have misunderstood your area of expertise.

I hope that you choose to join our referral service.  If you have any questions or require assistance listing your resume with us, please don?t hesitate to email me directly at karene@expertwitnessbank.com.

I sincerely look forward to working with you,

Karene

Karene France
Expert Witness Bank | karene@expertwitnessbank.com
A Service of Micro Survivor, Inc.
Tel: 650-248-4831
Fax: 650-249-3557
www.ExpertWitnessBank.com
Bridging Valuable Expertise with Opportunity

P.S. Please reply with "Exclude" in your email if you want to be excluded from well-paid expert witness opportunities.