This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Question about an rtx expression.
- From: Leehod Baruch <LEEHOD at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: GCC Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: Paolo Bonzini <paolo dot bonzini at lu dot unisi dot ch>
- Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 12:10:45 +0300
- Subject: Question about an rtx expression.
Is it true that in a SET, a search for a _use_ of a register
in the LHS should be done only inside a memory address?
Like in this SET:
(set (mem:SI (plus:DI (reg:DI 159)
(reg/v/f:DI 150 )))
(subreg/s:SI (reg/v:DI 142 [ j ]) 4)) -1 (nil)
Registers 142, 159 and 150 are used and no register is defined.