ISO C++ forbids initialization in array new?

Well, I see this in the gcc error message.  Can someone here kindly
point to me which part of the Standard specified this behaviour?  I
thought it should be in 5.3.4, but was not able to find the words
there.

By the way, anyone knows the rationale of this behaviour?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Yongwei