Keyword _Imaginary in C99 standard and in GCC

Hi, everyone,
I have looked through C99 standard, in 6.4.1 Keywords, "_Imaginary" is mentioned as a keyword in this standard. However, it seems that GCC can not recognize it, report error: '_Imaginary' undeclared. I also search it in GCC info, there is no spot mentioned that. Maybe GCC does not include it as a keyword, I am not sure about that, am I missing something? Maybe someone of you could clarify for me. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards
Yao Qi
Bejing Institute of Technology