Re: --target=v850-unknown-elf, linker problem

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 12:53:14PM -0700, James E Wilson wrote:
> Alternatively, patches can be put into bugzilla bug reports.  This will
> help make sure it won't get forgotten.

That's where we were headed, as mentioned at the end of a paragraph in
the email with the patch: "Once we're happy with it, I'll put the bug
report and patch into bugzilla." (I shoulda made it a separate para. :-)

> In this case, since you've already sent the patch, and it looks good,
> I'll try to take care of this for you.

It'll only take me a moment, and "try" fits poorly with "make sure it
won't get forgotten". ;-) (Sorry, the years with quality system
responsibilities are showing through.)

> I'm doing a v850 build now to verify it and then I plan to add it to
> gcc mainline so this will be fixed for the next gcc release, gcc-4.1.

If you haven't put it in bugzilla yet, I can free you up for the more
important next gcc release.

Regards,
Erik