Re: [SUMMARY] Old machine cluster for GCC compile/testing

Hi Laurent,

Laurent GUERBY wrote:
> Here is the initial wiki page for the CompileFarm project:
>
> http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm
>
> Feel free to add detailed proposals there.

For the moment the compile farm will host only i686 machines.  I'm
proposing a project to diversify the available architectures.

Let's suppose that we have this server that distributes patches for
validation.  The next step would be to allow users to put their spare
machines to contribution, a little like seti@home, this server will
distribute patches to be validated.

seb