This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question on updating ssa for virtual operands (PR tree-optimization/22543)
- From: Dorit Naishlos <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:29:26 +0300
- Subject: Re: Question on updating ssa for virtual operands (PR tree-optimization/22543)
Daniel Berlin <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote on 12/08/2005 17:56:11:
> > comments/ideas?
> I would start by figuring out why update_ssa + rewrite_into_loop_closed
> isn't putting SFT.3 into loop closed ssa form.
> Even if we do put virtual vars back into loop closed, that's still a
I found the problem - apparently there's a call to delete_update_ssa()
between the point where I mark the vars for renaming and the point where
update_ssa() is called... I'm now just recording the vars I want to rename
in a bitmap and mark them for renaming later on, just before the call to
update_ssa(), and indeed update_ssa() does the job and the failure is
> > thanks,
> > dorit