DFA recognizer

Hi Everyone,
   I am adding a DFA scheduler for OpenRISC Processor in GCC. (I have not
changed anything else). I don't see a difference in assembly at all. I
would like to know how to make it recognize that there is a DFA
scheduler. I have already did the following line

(include "OpenRISC_DFA")

I know it is including it and compiling it with the rest of hte GCC Source
code.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanking You,

Yours Sincerely,