Re: [patch] Fix i386-mingw32 build failure

> Well, it's stopping a real fix for the MinGW build failure being made.
> Adding #! support to libiberty won't work because the problem scripts
> have MSYS/Cygwin paths for the shell (eg. "/bin/sh") that aren't likely
> to be valid to plain Windows.

DJGPP solves this thusly:

  /* If INTERP is a Unix-style pathname, like "/bin/sh", we will try
     it with the usual extensions and, if that fails, will further
     search for the basename of the shell along the PATH; this
     allows to run Unix shell scripts without editing their first line.  */