This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: GNU Fortran Compiler
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Nicholas Nethercote'" <njn at cs dot utexas dot edu>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 17:39:14 +0100
- Subject: RE: GNU Fortran Compiler
>From: Nicholas Nethercote
>Sent: 05 August 2005 17:15
> On Fri, 5 Aug 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
>>> what must I do for becomming the GNU Fortran Compiler?
>>> Sincerely, Hans.
>> <zen>To become the compiler, you must _think_ like the compiler.</zen>
> It's an easy mistake to make for Germans speaking English, because the
> German verb "bekommen" means "to get, obtain, receive"...
Thank you for the explanation! (I thought he wanted to become a
contributor because he Cc'd the assign address.)
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....