IPA branch

Hi,
I've branches the IPA branch yesterday and re-directed current SPEC
testers running tree-profiling branch (now officially retired ;) to it.
( http://www.suse.de/~aj/SPEC/amd64 ).
The branch should be used for interprocedural optimization projects that
has serious chance to get into 4.2 (or perhaps longer term plans as
long as they won't interfere with merging changes to 4.1).

I plan to implement the SSA based inlining to the branch and will start
pushing patches probably sometime next week.

I would especially welcome frotend fixes for the multiple decls problems
so we can compile SPEC in whole program mode wihtout ugly hacks ;))
Please use IPA in the subject line if you don't want me to miss the
patches to branch.

Honza