This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ICE hunting in gcc-4.1
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at apple dot com>
- To: Dan Kegel <dank at kegel dot com>
- Cc: GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 23:09:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: ICE hunting in gcc-4.1
- References: <42F1ADA1.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Would that be useful, or is it overkill?
Very useful. Though if you can occasionally go back through them to
verify they're still bugs it'd be appreciated.