This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC-3.4.5 status report
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 18:39:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: GCC-3.4.5 status report
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 22:07 +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> The number of open PRs registered as CC-3.4.x regressions only and
> targetted for 3.4.5 has decreased from 125 (last week) to 115. Which
> is a progress! Still, we have too many PRs for a stable branch.
> Here is the complete list as communicated to me by the bugzilla mail
> interface. Note to Dan: we still miss ways to query for PRs closed
> in specific laps to time.
I'll work on this, but i probably won't get to it till next week (best